Monday 7 May 2012

Today I'm starting something new. I'm writing my first blog, which will be about making pretend money and killing internet dragons in the World of Warcraft. The idea is to keep track of my daily dealings and just have something of a journal recording what's going on in my virtual fantasy life.


I'll be starting with 3 brand new characters on a brand new server so I have nothing in the bank, no heirlooms or any of that jazz. I'm not a massive fan of PvP, but I do want to run instances from various perspectives so my characters will be a hunter to DPS with, a warrior tank and a druid healer. I'm not 100% set on their professions yet, but I like the idea of being able to craft my own gear and gem / enchant it. 


The blog will be updated as and when, probably once every few days or perhaps weekly. The only thing I definitely want to do is to keep a running total of the shinies (gold) I have.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick tip. I think you started writing your article in the Title Section. Might wanna give each post a different title so people can find them easier. Not sure if this was your intention or not, but congratulations on taking the first leap! I just did it recently too. My blog is Called Naked Gnome Pawn & Loan

    Can't wait to see what's next!

    -Kaelq

    ReplyDelete